To create a navigation, go to the Navigation module. Click on '+add menu'.
1. Name your navigation.
2. Choose your Width and Height. We recommend 150 pixels for Width, and 100% for Height as shown below.
3. Change the end date ( Example: from 1/1/2010 to 1/1/2060 )
4. Click submit.
To add navigation items click to edit your navigation.
Click 'manage nav items' to add your navigation items.
1. Fill in 'Title' ( Example: home, about us, ministries, contact us...)
2. Change the End Date (Example: from 1/1/2010 to 1/1/2060 )
3. In 'Link' put a forward slash until you are ready to link that navigation item to a core page. For your navigation item for the home page all you need in the link is that forward slash. Click here to learn how to link the core page to the navigation. If you wish to link that navigation item to another website simply put in the link for that other website (Example: A link to another website could be http://www.upci.org/ )
4. Click submit
5. Keep adding all the navigation items you wish for your site
To change the order of your navigation items click to edit the navigation. Scroll down until you see something like below. To change the order simply switch the numbers of the items you want to rearrange and clicking 'reorder'.
If you are experiencing any problems with creating a navigation please contact us.
Website Design & Hosting Ordering
Please fill out the following form to order our services: